DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky or not

Ok thanks guys for information
Have note 9 and thats around 800 nits and the sun is too bright sometimes . Will look at the ultra I think.
Do yourself a favor and find something that’s the same weight as the 7.8 ub and carry it around. One thing I didn’t like was the weight of the very bright and wonderful tool.

One more question is there a universal mount as have a ph4 obsidian remote and mp2 remote I am hoping a mount is advailable so monitor has 1 fixed mount and each remote has there style mount but monitor bracket fits both

I'm a big fan of the CS Ultra Bright but to be honest, I tried four different mounts and they all left me with an unweildy and unbalanced setup. So I use a tripod and a 6' cable to the controller. This setup certainly limits portability but for the kind of fling I do it works just fine.

I'm a big fan of the CS Ultra Bright but to be honest, I tried four different mounts and they all left me with an unweildy and unbalanced setup. So I use a tripod and a 6' cable to the controller. This setup certainly limits portability but for the kind of fling I do it works just fine.

Have you tried a mav mount? Thats the one I prefer and it works pretty well, even balances

Reactions: JAW
The MavMount was the first one I tried. Didn't like it. I have the 7.85" CS and if DJI put the screw holes for a neck strap on the bottom instead of the right side the Mav would have been fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa