CrystalSky Review (Mad RC)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com

More details can be found here on DJI's website.

Last edited:
Reactions: FredSheldon
Great review Mad. Thanks for taking the time to post. I went ahead and ordered the 7.85" version and the P3P mount. Scheduled to arrive on July 30th. DJI said Mavic mount will be available about the same time it's shipped.
Fred

Great review! I did not realize it has a built-in GPS.
How does it perform in high ambient temperatures? My iPad Mini 2, on sunny summer days, will run about 5 minutes and then it starts overheating and the video feed from my MAVIC degrades, starts being "choppy" and eventually quits. It makes it quite dangerous for flying the MAVIC, because the iPad no longer accurately shows what the MAVIC is doing (the picture updates perhaps once every 2 seconds).
Does the CrystalSky have an internal cooling fan? Does it overheat on hot days?

Reactions: woodmnctry
Great review! I did not realize it has a built-in GPS.
How does it perform in high ambient temperatures? My iPad Mini 2, on sunny summer days, will run about 5 minutes and then it starts overheating and the video feed from my MAVIC degrades, starts being "choppy" and eventually quits. It makes it quite dangerous for flying the MAVIC, because the iPad no longer accurately shows what the MAVIC is doing (the picture updates perhaps once every 2 seconds).
Does the CrystalSky have an internal cooling fan? Does it overheat on hot days?

0ac447a290bedc3d2768cceb1e15c682.jpg

@msinger

while I appreciate you posting my video what I don't think is sporting is putting your own hidden DJI click link directly below it, its not exactly on to take someone else work and then try and benefit from it your self.

The link clearly directs to your website https://www.mavichelp.com/DJI/ACG62XgDzXjs7252**** then forwards to DJI as an affiliate link.

While I do use these my self I do not hide them, people should know they are AF links and in all my posts and blogs I clearly state they are as such as I do on my channel.

I ask you remove the AF link please, you have plenty of links in your sig as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: iQuirk
Yes, I have read the specifications. What I was looking for was msinger's actual experience with flying with CrystalSky in hot weather in direct sun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest