DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky

Traveller1964

Reactions
DJI needs to make the Fly App available for the Crystalsky. Their excuse for not doing so is that the Mavic Mini is intended for new pilots. It seems obvious to me that there is tremendous excitement amongst more veteran pilots as well. DJI has stated that they will look into making the app available for the Crystalsky provided that they receive more requests. For anyone else interested in this option, please be sure to reach out to DJI.

Thanks

Reactions: Htjen and scooot
The problem is that the current Android OS on CS is 5.1.1 and specs for Fly is 6.0 or greater. That CS is more outdated than my Tab A or HTC 10. Those are on 8.

Agree that an update would be great for the CS, but I still use mine as it has the functionality I need. Wish DJI would make an SC with a 7.5”screen.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Agree that an update would be great for the CS, but I still use mine as it has the functionality I need. Wish DJI would make an SC with a 7.5”screen.
I just bought the 7 inch Feel World 2,200NITS monitor the FW 279 I believe. It is fantastic and light weight but of course only has the HDMI port. So if anyone knows how to modify or adapters available for other needs, this is a great monitor. And it only cost about $235 new, I bought an open box off ebay and got it for $177.50. The SC has three modes for displaying on the screen of an added monitor, one of which is to mirror the SC screen, but another is to simply display what the camera sees, which is what I use. Yes the SC is bright at 1000NITS but this Feel World monitor at 2,200 NITS, knocks the socks off the SC, so it's nice to have them working as a team.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are very few devices out there with dedicated HDMI out and can run Go. There are adapters that can provide HDMI from their C port, but that requires the device to be in "A" or OTG mode, and the remote needs to be in OTG mode and communicate with the device as a peripheral.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada