DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS 4.1.14 vs. anything later question

So sad. It's like I can never catch a break with this drone... Could I have gotten a lemon? But then again. a few other folks have also reported this here and at the DJI Forum... Did you power off or are you still testing?

The heating up should not cause a problem , my CS's have not locked up or slowed down (cpu will be shut down anyway by the thermal protection), the only things I notice is that they get warm on the back near the ports and that the fan comes on.

I have never had the over heat warning

Before the latest firmware they never got warm and the fans never came on and this was with 2hrs of flying, so I was happier with this scenario, I guess we'll have to wait until DJI give us the 4.1.22 version of DJI Go 4

Last edited:
Did the fans come on at all during the 33 minutes, I'm not sure if it's standard for the fans to come on, it's just that previously mine never did at anytime ?
No the fans on the CS did not come on.

Based on some of these comments, I think I'll stick at .14 until either some problem crops up, or they advance the software beyond .18. Thanks for the input.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint