DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS Firmware update 3.0.2.0 (Dec. 16, 2019)

DON T UPDATE TO THE LAST VERSION (V3.0.2.0)

AFTER THE UPDATE :
For the use of one Mavic 2 pro battery :
The remote controller is draining 30% of his own battery and the CS screen battery was draining only 10% of his own battery.

BEFORE THE UPDATE :
For the use of one Mavic 2 pro battery :
The remote controller was draining only 10% of his own battery and the CS screen battery was draining only 10% of his own battery.

Today for the first time ever I have seen an alert on my CS monitor : "CS is too hot. Cool down the monitor to prevent overheating". The last update was suppose to optimized the performance of CrystalSky in high-temperature environments. I just flew two battery this morning and I get this alert message.

It seems that you have deleted the last update (V3.0.2.0) from your official page CrystalSky- DJI Download Center- DJI

I am in touch with DJI support, as usual very polite but without an efficient solution until now; I will update this post as soon as I will receive news...

Any similar cases?
I'm with the latest CS firmware from the time it was released. Don't own Mavic 2 but with Mavic 1 Pro, Inspire Raw and M600Pro I don't have any problems with the batteries like you describe.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998