DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Curious Attitude Indicator Display

Trippp

Reactions
On my Smart Controller attitude indicator, lower left corner, the blue circle is supposed to represent me/the controller. I standing with the controller looking straight ahead at the MA2 drone, about 50' in front of me. Problem is, the small blue triangle that moves around the circumference of the blue circle is not pointing at the drone. It's anywhere from 90 to 180 degrees off. I have done the IMU, and compass recals, as well as the SC recal. (I found a menu item that allows you to calibrate the SC, you just wobble it around for a few seconds, and it says test complete. I've tried recals in many other locations, being sure not to be around elec fields or metal. I just can't get the blue index to point to the drone on the display. Any one else having this prob? Pretty sure I'm doing every thing ok, just kind of puzzled right now. Thanks, T

This thread might be of interest . . .

Blue arrow: head of the aircraft
Greenlight under the blue arrow: the direction of the gimbal camera
White N icon: true north toward
Yellow H icon: Home point
Blue dot: mobile device location;
Triangle icon pointing: the direction of the remote control (mobile device compass)

Also, I've read threads before re the SC and attitude indicator, but on the old Go4 with an M2P.
This might be related to the Fly app to and your MA2, or maybe not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26