DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

custom stick modes

Stevee7270

Reactions
Hi all,
Trying to work out how to customize my stick modes in Custom.
Click on custom and accept the message OK then there are no option for changing anything.....or am I doing something wrong
I want to change to stick forward DESEND stick back ASCEND just like the logic it is when flying a plane.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Trying to work out how to customize my stick modes in Custom.
Click on custom and accept the message OK then there are no option for changing anything.....or am I doing something wrong
I want to change to stick forward DESEND stick back ASCEND just like the logic it is when flying a plane.
I believe there is no way to fully customize the radio. I for one would want my rudder control reverse.

you could open up the controller and swap the wires around i suppose unless they are ribbon cables going to the sticks

you could open up the controller and swap the wires around i suppose unless they are ribbon cables going to the sticks
I would if the warranty expires, I could deal with it for now. Im flying slow any way, it will take me a few seconds to realize my rudder works the opposite the way I used to fly.

Reactions: old man mavic
Is there a way to change the rocker at the top left? I grew up playing FPS video games, so my preferred combo would be

Left Stick: Forward/Back, Strafe (I know that's the wrong word) Left/Right
Right stick:Turn Left/Right, Look Up/Down
Top Rocker: Ascend/Descend

I'm planning to use the drone to mark water depths in my local creeks/inlets. With the above combo, I could just pick an altitude and pretty much stick with it while I fly around. I don't like the idea of either of my left/rights to be on the same stick as my altitude on a device that hovers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569