DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Customizing the F1 and F2 buttons ??

JAW

Did I Just Back Into That Tree?
Reactions
According to the FAQ section of the manual:

The F1 and F2 buttons on the CrystalSky monitor can be customized, and some buttons on the remote controller can be set to control CrystalSky functions using the DJI GO app. For more details, see the remote controller section of your respective product’s user manual.

Has anyone actually done this?

I've only used the CS buttons with the android os, it doesn't control DJI Go 4 functions

e.g. F1: Max brightness and F2: SRE

On the remote controller I use the function button to "lock the auto exposure" and the C button to "turn off the lights" this triggers my bait dropper

Last edited:
I've only used the CS buttons with the android os, it doesn't control DJI Go 4 functions

e.g. F1: Max brightness and F2: SRE

On the remote controller I use the function button to "lock the auto exposure" and the C button to "turn off the lights" this triggers my bait dropper
Interestiing. On my CS the F1 button returns to the home screen and the F2 button takes a screen shot. My thinking is there must be some way to program the F buttons since ours differ greatly.

OTOH, the "manual" is incorrect when it states: some buttons on the remote controller can be set to control CrystalSky functions using the DJI GO app at least as far as you and I know.

Well, you can prigram the F1 and F2 keys! Google is your friend.

Last edited:
Interestiing. On my CS the F1 button returns to the home screen and the F2 button takes a screen shot. My thinking is there must be some way to program the F buttons since ours differ greatly.

OTOH, the "manual" is incorrect when it states: some buttons on the remote controller can be set to control CrystalSky functions using the DJI GO app at least as far as you and I know.

Well, you can prigram the F1 and F2 keys! Google is your friend.

That's what I did to set Max brightness and SRE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54