DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Cyprus Aphrodite’s Home

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all here are my expressions from Cyprus the beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea.
It’s a big island with nice beaches and after driving 1-2 hours you are in the beautiful Trodos mountains, English is spoken and on the good roads is left-hand driving.
Flying drone is no problem there with the normal license, a very friendly ranger spoke to me that I am flying in a military zone but if I don’t get to high that it’s ok for him - great man.

Anyway lean back and enjoy, what do you think?

Ciao Rob

Dear all here are my expressions from Cyprus the beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea.
It’s a big island with nice beaches and after driving 1-2 hours you are in the beautiful Trodos mountains, English is spoken and on the good roads is left-hand driving.
Flying drone is no problem there with the normal license, a very friendly ranger spoke to me that I am flying in a military zone but if I don’t get to high that it’s ok for him - great man.

Anyway lean back and enjoy, what do you think?

Ciao Rob

Beautiful video!

Reactions: Jatekman
Thank you very much for your feedback!

Ciao Rob

@Jatekman - REALLY good video!! Great music! Very cinematic flying. I really like the reveal @ Buffavento (3:40) of the valley below and ocean beyond!!

Reactions: Jatekman
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki