DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

D-Cinelike possibly made some black lines

Corbett Campbell

Reactions
Hey guys, I was trying to trouble shoot this and struck gold and found this forum by accident. Do any of you know what could be causing the black lines/blurs on the left side in the video? You see them mainly around the 12 second mark. It was my first time messing around with D-Cinelike today and I have never had this issue on any other setting. Settings were D-Cinelike, 24fps, 1/50 shutter speed, auto white balance. Thank you in advance!

Hey guys, I was trying to trouble shoot this and struck gold and found this forum by accident. Do any of you know what could be causing the black lines/blurs on the left side in the video? You see them mainly around the 12 second mark. It was my first time messing around with D-Cinelike today and I have never had this issue on any other setting. Settings were D-Cinelike, 24fps, 1/50 shutter speed, auto white balance. Thank you in advance!

Its a perfect 4K picture . looks clean. your going to have those bars because of the resolution even in 1080.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Sorry I thought you were talking about the Black Bars on the side of the video. my bad.

Last edited:
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Corbett Campbell.

The flicker looks like shadows from the front left prop. ?

As you panned around for the shot, the angle of the sun looked to be about right for shadows from the prop.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

I spent some time looking at it, and I only got the flicker on a certain angle. So it probably was the prop. I was shooting with the sun almost directly overhead which would make sense for the props shadow. Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO