DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

D-Cinelike possibly made some black lines

Corbett Campbell

Reactions
Hey guys, I was trying to trouble shoot this and struck gold and found this forum by accident. Do any of you know what could be causing the black lines/blurs on the left side in the video? You see them mainly around the 12 second mark. It was my first time messing around with D-Cinelike today and I have never had this issue on any other setting. Settings were D-Cinelike, 24fps, 1/50 shutter speed, auto white balance. Thank you in advance!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey guys, I was trying to trouble shoot this and struck gold and found this forum by accident. Do any of you know what could be causing the black lines/blurs on the left side in the video? You see them mainly around the 12 second mark. It was my first time messing around with D-Cinelike today and I have never had this issue on any other setting. Settings were D-Cinelike, 24fps, 1/50 shutter speed, auto white balance. Thank you in advance!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Its a perfect 4K picture . looks clean. your going to have those bars because of the resolution even in 1080.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Sorry I thought you were talking about the Black Bars on the side of the video. my bad.

Last edited:
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Corbett Campbell.

The flicker looks like shadows from the front left prop. ?

As you panned around for the shot, the angle of the sun looked to be about right for shadows from the prop.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

I spent some time looking at it, and I only got the flicker on a certain angle. So it probably was the prop. I was shooting with the sun almost directly overhead which would make sense for the props shadow. Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443