DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Dalkey, Ireland - A view of the landmarks and Dalkey Island

aeciolemos

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone! I have edited a great video with photos and videos taken with my DJI Mini 2 as well as a Nikon camera. My daughter narrated it, so let me know what you think!

Uncover Dalkey's Hidden History and stunning views

I thought this video was a “cut above” the mainstream, including my own lol! The narrative was first class, and something I’ve not really considered but perhaps should. The flying was brilliant with some fantastic angles, and the footage spectacular! A lot of editing no doubt, with an excellent result.

Reactions: aeciolemos
I thought this video was a “cut above” the mainstream, including my own lol! The narrative was first class, and something I’ve not really considered but perhaps should. The flying was brilliant with some fantastic angles, and the footage spectacular! A lot of editing no doubt, with an excellent result.
Wow, you just made my day. Thank you for that! It really motivates me to keep on going! I have some more on my channel if you have the time to see. Yes, editing is a big part of it and some of these I went back 2-3 times to the same place to get better shots. I guess I am learning as I go as well!

Reactions: Squidinc
A great and informative video. It looks like a great place to visit. Thanks for the outstanding video and your efforts.

Reactions: aeciolemos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25