DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dams in South Wales in Afon Elan in UK

a very nice video from my part of the world, and a moving tribute to your father ,thanks for sharing

That opening shot with the tree was just great.
Why am I hearing, in my head, Land of My Fathers by the crowd at Cardiff Arms Park in my head. Spine tingling

I wouldn't know if there is or was music as I am now deaf but I still can hear that crowd in my head. If there was music was it Land of my Fathers?

This is for my dad who passed away this year i hope you like it dad. He was Welsh and was to ill to go back home.We all miss him.
Shot with Mavic Mini.
I’m sorry for your loss and think your Dad smiled when he watched the video. He came from what appears to be a lovely country. A very nice tribute.

I’m sorry for your loss and think your Dad smiled when he watched the video. He came from what appears to be a lovely country. A very nice tribute.

Thank you it was fun making it it was to busy in the day, so early morning very early hence the fog in the last shots and late afternoon and sleeping in the car in between. Best times of the day to shoot for me.

This is for my dad who passed away this year i hope you like it dad. He was Welsh and was to ill to go back home.We all miss him.
Shot with Mavic Mini.
A beautiful video with fantastic flying! It also shows how good the Mini can be.

Reactions: Markony
A beautiful video with fantastic flying! It also shows how good the Mini can be.

Yeah love my mini. Think i got the confidence to go next stage and get the mavic 3 when it comes out. Don't see the point in getting the air 2 if i got the mini and to be honest i don't want to sell it. If i din't have the mini as my first drone i would have got the air 2 hands down. It is a good drone and i know i should have waited but i was new to all this then.

Reactions: W2EJ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31