DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Date and Time Stamping

Mcook929

Reactions
I went out and flew some batteries today and when I got home and reviewed some of my footage the time coding on the files is incorrect. Not on all of them but on about half. Some of them are showing that I recorded them yesterday at 10:53 pm. Has anyone else had any issues with it not time stamping correctly and is there a fix? Never had this issue with any of my Phantoms.

I am having this same problem. Below is a screenshot showing the files. The last two (0168/0169) I just flew today (4/18) at around noon. Interestingly this has been happening I guess since 4/8 because every day I have flown the dates come up 4/7. Just slightly different times, but those don't even make sense.

No replies to my problem so far; however, I created about six files today. The creation time was about an hour earlier than the correct time, but the modified time (The only thing I've done was to read the files on my iMac) was 7 hours prior to the creation time. I checked the time on my smart controller and it shows the correct time.

No replies to my problem so far; however, I created about six files today. The creation time was about an hour earlier than the correct time, but the modified time (The only thing I've done was to read the files on my iMac) was 7 hours prior to the creation time. I checked the time on my smart controller and it shows the correct time.
I don't know if this will help or even be applicable to your problem, but I read on another site yesterday that the drone gets it date/time from the controller. So at least for any log files generated on the drone the controller should be powered on first or you will wind up with more than one log file with the same date/time.

It could also get time from GPS. Since GPS often doesn't lock right away, AC system time may abruptly change if the original source was off.

Good information. I looked at the controller time and it appeared to be correct. I'll try to check more today if I fly and take video and pictures.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_