DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Davici Resolve 15 colour grading D-Log

bushie

Reactions
I am trying to us the Camera raw tab in Davinci Resolve 15.

I have video filmed using D-Log but when I go to the Camera Raw setting in DV the items in the menu are all greyed out. This seems to indicate that DV does not recognise the clips as being filmed in Raw. Is there any way to use these options?

Copy and paste the following url in to your address bar. It's a good place to get started. I would attempt to give you advice myself if I knew what I was doing but I am just starting out myself.

Blackmagic Forum • Index page

It is a forum not that different from this one except it is all about DaVinci Resolve. Be prepared as there are those there like there are here that believe everyone should already be a professional so put your thick skin on before posting there. jes my .o2

Reactions: monchan
Copy and paste the following url in to your address bar. It's a good place to get started. I would attempt to give you advice myself if I knew what I was doing but I am just starting out myself.

Blackmagic Forum • Index page

It is a forum not that different from this one except it is all about DaVinci Resolve. Be prepared as there are those there like there are here that believe everyone should already be a professional so put your thick skin on before posting there. jes my .o2
Thanks. I have joined the forum and posted my question. Lucky i am retired and have time to read all my drone forums a nd faebook pages.

Reactions: TR Ganey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicko222