DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Day's End-Sunset with my Mini 2

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
At the end of another sweltering day in Miami. This sunset taken July 13 from my driveway with no filter. I did two shots- one with and one without the 2x magnification. Processed in Photoshop. In the un-processed images the foregrounds were black with no details. Double click for full screen.

Day's End-2.jpgDay's End.jpg

Great shots Dale D, especially on the big screen. Magic Mini2.
regards
Thanks!!! This little sucker does produce some nice images. I'm so used to my trusty M2Pro.

OMG! I just uploaded these about 30 minutes ago. It is nearly 10 PM here in Miami. Bedtime!

Reactions: Cwkennedy2010
At the end of another sweltering day in Miami. This sunset taken July 13 from my driveway with no filter. I did two shots- one with and one without the 2x magnification. Processed in Photoshop. In the un-processed images the foregrounds were black with no details. Double click for full screen.

View attachment 132049View attachment 132050
Great shots. Makes me want to buy another drone but I already have too many. Great looking pics for such a affordable drone.

Two beautiful!

Both are great! I like the 2nd one a bit better - shows more sky.

g

Both are awesome shots, did not realize lil Havana had so many trees. Not been there since mid 90s.

Little Havana is not included in the scope of this photograph. I live south of Little Havana which is in the center of the city, and the photograph is pointing west across mostly South Miami and Coral Gables. See attached map showing direction of the shot and location of Little Havana. View of Sunset shot.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne