DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Daytime long exposure photos with ND 1000 filter

jpraider

Reactions
Hello, sharing some daytime shots i took with my mavic and an ND 1000 filter, impressed with the stability, 1" second shots are almost always good, and if i want a longer exposure i just stack 5 or 10 1" seconds shots in photoshop with decent results.

Attachments

• DJI_0166-Pano.jpg
    DJI_0166-Pano.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 273
  • DJI_0136-Edit.jpg
    DJI_0136-Edit.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 267
  • DJI_0134-Edit.jpg
    DJI_0134-Edit.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 258
  • DJI_0081-Edit.jpg
    DJI_0081-Edit.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 249
Nice!! I just got one of these and haven't had a chance to use it yet. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend!

Reactions: jpraider
Great Shots... Love 'em! Was this in Tripod mode or standard?

Great Shots... Love 'em! Was this in Tripod mode or standard?

Thanks!, it was in standard mode, is there a difference in hover stability between the modes? I always thought the difference was just in the sensitivity of the controls and speed of the mavic when moving.

is there a difference in hover stability between the modes? I always thought the difference was just in the sensitivity of the controls and speed of the mavic when moving

I believe - although I'm sure to be corrected if wrong, that in Tripod mode it is also using the downward facing cameras to enhance stability along with the GPS/accelerometer.

Reactions: jpraider
I believe - although I'm sure to be corrected if wrong, that in Tripod mode it is also using the downward facing cameras to enhance stability along with the GPS/accelerometer.

Oh cool, I will try it next time! thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli