DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dead SE

Chaosrider

Reactions
Both my Android phone and DJI Fly just updated, and now, my Mini-SE won't connect. I've re-booted everything twice.

Has anyone else seen this?

Is there a fix?

Thx,

As a rule, I'm opposed to playing "version roulette"!

I have one last thing I haven't tried, that I can think of. The connection failure seems to be between the phone and the controller. I'm going to trying a different cable for that connection, and see if it makes any difference.

I'll also try one of my Mini-2s, and see if that works.

Thx,

Sometimes if you delete the Fly app and then reinstall the Fly app it will get everything working again.

Many times, check the app still has the relevant permissions if that doesn't work go into your developer settings and enable USB debugging, you may also have to enable USB security debugging as well but most don't need to.

Many times, check the app still has the relevant permissions if that doesn't work go into your developer settings and enable USB debugging, you may also have to enable USB security debugging as well but most don't need to.
My next experiments are going to be:

1) Try a different phone<-->RC cable.
2) See if the problem exists with the Mini-2s

But those may both be delayed, because my FPV got back from the Drone Hospital on Friday!

:cool:

TCS

Reactions: Flakey Flier
Have you tried to connecting the device to the DJI Assistant 2 App on the PC or Mac to see if it will register on the computer?

Have you tried to connecting the device to the DJI Assistant 2 App on the PC or Mac to see if it will register on the computer?
That's a good idea! I'll add that to the test list.

I had never used DJI A2 before, but DJI suggested it during my attempts to reset my FPV.

It didn't work in that case, but it might be useful here.

Thx!

I tried a different cable, and that didn't make any difference.

I just flew one of my Mini-2s, and everything worked perfectly. No glitches. Same phone, same instance of DJI Fly. So neither of those are at fault, unless it's some Mini-SE-specific quirk in DJI Fly, which is possible but doesn't seem likely.

So, I'll probably try the DJI Assistant thing next. If that doesn't resolve the issue, I'll try the controller from the Mini-1, if it turns out that it's compatible.

This may all get delayed, however. I got my DJI FPV back from the Drone Hospital after its stroke (probably a refurb), and I need to hook everything up and confirm that it's in working order.

It snowed here a couple of days ago, and it's still cold and windy. By the end of the week, it's supposed to (finally) get nice.

We'll see!

Both my Android phone and DJI Fly just updated, and now, my Mini-SE won't connect. I've re-booted everything twice.

Has anyone else seen this?

Is there a fix?

Thx,
This happened to me on last update, I re installed on drone from pc using DJI assistant, fixed!

This happened to me on last update, I re installed on drone from pc using DJI assistant, fixed!
That's the next step.

However, my FPV just got back from the Drone Hospital, and most of my recent drone time has been spent flying it!

:cool:

Thx.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa