DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Dead Sea Video

Himerosteam

Reactions

Please do tell me what you guys think. It's my first ever video on my channel.

Also, could you please tell me if you think my name is cool or not? My name is Ronnie + Drone = Dronnie
I couldn't think of anything more creative.

Also, could you please tell me if you think my name is cool or not? My name is Ronnie + Drone = Dronnie
Hi Dronnie...Is quite ok as a nickname ? For the first video you did a good job. Amazing location!
One thing which is a no-go, the credits should never scroll down. Scroll up is way better?
cheers Paul

Reactions: Himerosteam
I found the video fascinating. Looks like a lot of reclamation has been done in the water. Why is that.
Are you talking about around 1:20? My dad told me that some company was planning to build houses over there.
And the land you see at 1:25 is obviously man made.
I'm not sure about reclamation but they are trying to preserve the Dead Sea since it is drying and the water level is lowering every year. I think the same thing is happening with Salton Sea in California?

Nice job. Very easy to watch and interesting, too. I spotted some scene changes linked to your soundtrack choice, a reveal on the ranges and the fades at the end. And very nice smooth panning with great exposure and colours along the coast. You can be pleased with #1 ??. Cheers

Are you talking about around 1:20? My dad told me that some company was planning to build houses over there.
And the land you see at 1:25 is obviously man made.
I'm not sure about reclamation but they are trying to preserve the Dead Sea since it is drying and the water level is lowering every year. I think the same thing is happening with Salton Sea in California?
Yes, it’s obvious that earth is being dumped, in some places. The Salton Sea also is quite dead, mainly because it has no reliable source of water, so it is shrinking.

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard