DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dead Silent UFOs Skimming Palm Tree Tops in Argentina

Well, sir, I have no reason to doubt the reports of naval aviators that saw UAP swarms on virtually a daily basis while on patrol during training exercises in recent years, and that those visual observations were backed up by radar, FLIR, and sonar readings detected by ships and subs in naval task forces.

Within that context, I was ready to accept the possibility that such aerial vehicles could at some point fly low and slow enough to be filmed by observers on the ground. Knowing next to nothing about how CGI creations can be distinguished from actual footage, I am probably easier to hoodwink with video trickery than anyone more familiar with video special effects.

If my willingness to suspend disbelief amounts to evidence that portrays me as a moron in your opinion, then I offer my apology for being so dim-witted, and I also promise never to start another thread on this subject here, so as not to cause offense.

If my willingness to suspend disbelief amounts to evidence that portrays me as a moron in your opinion, then I offer my apology for being so dim-witted, and I also promise never to start another thread on this subject here, so as not to cause offense.
Your not a moron and no need in apologizing to anyone.
This is Off Topic and your thread is not inappropriate. Have seen
so many on this subject in the different forums I’m in we have
over the years I can’t count them.
Everyone has their opinions on UFOs and that’s fine but what is not fine is one member calls another member a name. That I will not
tolerate. Shows me they just checked the box on reading our
guidelines but didn’t read them. Nothing new.
You sir are not a troll and would just ignore his post.
Carry on guys ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom