DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dealing With Customer Service (AUDIO)

After all the great reports about this Mavic technology being so good, I recently joined this forum in anticipation of becoming a Mavic owner and a new customer of DJI products, thinking they must be a 1st class company to have such an outstanding product.
Needless to say I'm surprised and sad at this state of affairs concerning DJI service after sale, not only for this OP but so many other reports of this kind I've learned about on the net that simply cannot be ignored. After careful consideration, I think the stress involved in ownership of this company's product, not knowing what to expect if there was a problem, would constantly be nagging my mind and robbing me of my rightful enjoyment of this expensive purchase.
It's a shame and disappointing to lose the excitement I've had for quite some time, but for now I think I will hold off and wait to see what other companies develop who take pride in making their customers happy with their service and not alienating their good will...

Last edited:
All the talk about irresponsible drone users. What chance do we have to be taken seriously as a community of 'drone flying enthusiasts' when the companies that profit hugely from us try to deflect their responsibility. Not only do they do a disservice to this customer, but to the community as a whole. Thoroughly disappointing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61