DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dear Epson, Can we please get Mavic Mini support

No news till today about if we can use Moverio BT300 with the new Mavic mini ? I ll not buy the Mn till I can not use with my Epson glasses. Really a pity that DJI and Epson do not find a solution regarding this situation.
This is like saying you refuse to buy a new cordless drill unless the manufacturer releases or modifies it so it will work with the old battery of a competitor.

It’s not going to happen.

DJI is probably pleased they don’t work.

You would be better to buy the mini if your in the market for it and wait until epson or.a competitor released an updated product

This is like saying you refuse to buy a new cordless drill unless the manufacturer releases or modifies it so it will work with the old battery of a competitor.

It’s not going to happen.

DJI is probably pleased they don’t work.

You would be better to buy the mini if your in the market for it and wait until epson or.a competitor released an updated product
Yes, of course I can wait to buy because I already have two drones and both work very well with my MOVERIO glasses.

DJI and Epson haven't collaborated and fixed the problem with M2 remote version B, so I doubt the 300 will ever be made compatible with the Mini, especially since the Mini uses a different app.

The Epson Bt 300's are a joy to fly with and are my most trusted device. It would be nice if you could load several other apps (Airdata, Kittyhawk and a few others), its is sad that it does not work with the mini as I have enjoyed it from my Spark to my Phantom 4.

The Epson Bt 300's are a joy to fly with and are my most trusted device. It would be nice if you could load several other apps (Airdata, Kittyhawk and a few others), its is sad that it does not work with the mini as I have enjoyed it from my Spark to my Phantom 4.
You can sideload many apps that aren’t in the epson AppStore.

Why not set airdata to sync with DJI logs (it simply logs in and pulls the data down automatically.

Reactions: Recoveryone
You can sideload many apps that aren’t in the epson AppStore.

Why not set airdata to sync with DJI logs (it simply logs in and pulls the data down automatically.
I have, with 5 devices that I use to fly my drones with it just took a little time to get around to the Epson bt 300.
Side loading apps doesn't always mean the app will work correctly, I have experienced that with my Crystalsky monitors.

Last edited:
I have, with 5 devices that I use to fly my drones with it just took a little time to get around to the Epson bt 300.
Side loading apps doesn't always mean the app will work correctly, I have experienced that with my Crystalsky monitors.
That is why I suggested that "many" apps can be side loaded. Obviously any that require a later android version and/or specific hardware requirements either can't be loaded or wont perform satisfactorily.

I would personally, just buy a MA or Spark if you wanted a small drone to work with the BT-300

Reactions: Recoveryone
The BT300 is OLD.
DJI made changes in the model B controller that rendered the BT300/Mavic 2 Pro combination useless and DJI just ignore requests from owners to correct or even comment on the situation. I for one wish the competition in the market well as DJI have betrayed their loyal customers.

The BT300 doesn't work with the Mavic 2 Pro either since DJI started supplying the Model B controller! All very annoying as it worked with the Model A controller.

All requests to DJI over months haven't prompted one single reply from them - they don't desrve our business if they abandon customers in this way!!!

The BT300 doesn't work with the Mavic 2 Pro either since DJI started supplying the Model B controller! All very annoying as it worked with the Model A controller.

All requests to DJI over months haven't prompted one single reply from them - they don't desrve our business if they abandon customers in this way!!!
I own the BT-300’s and one of my M2 controllers is the B version so I have experienced the problem first hand. It is frustrating. It doesn’t make sense. Notwithstanding we would be ignorant to expect any manufacturer to ensure compatibility of their products with 3rd Party accessories. Would you have the same beef with Canon if a new model SLR is no longer fully comparable with your Sigma or Tamron lenses? What about a new inkjet printer that decides it won’t play with your aftermarket ink cartridges?

I own the BT-300’s and one of my M2 controllers is the B version so I have experienced the problem first hand. It is frustrating. It doesn’t make sense. Notwithstanding we would be ignorant to expect any manufacturer to ensure compatibility of their products with 3rd Party accessories. Would you have the same beef with Canon if a new model SLR is no longer fully comparable with your Sigma or Tamron lenses? What about a new inkjet printer that decides it won’t play with your aftermarket ink cartridges?

Dji created the controller incompatibility to force more people to buy the Smart Controller for the "ultimate flying experience" with the M2P
They didn't want to boost the sales of the BT-300 ad the expense of their own goggle range.

Have your tried running Litchi on the BT-300 and connecting it to the M2P ?
I can verify Litchi works with the MP, MPP, MA, Spark and P4P

I am just waiting for the Mavic Mini SDK to be released and hopefully Litchi can be made compatible, then we should be able to use the MM on the BT-300.

Last edited:
Dji created the controller incompatibility to force more people to buy the Smart Controller for the "ultimate flying experience" with the M2P
They didn't want to boost the sales of the BT-300 ad the expense of their own goggle range.
You may be correct with respect to one, perhaps even both, of your assumptions.

Makes no difference to anyone trying to use the goggles with a B model controller.

The BT-300’s are close to the end of their model lifespan now. I certainly wouldn’t recommend to anyone they might be a good buy.

I would be paying close attention to what epson or a competitor might launch in the future however.

Hello all! I haven’t used my BT300 with my M2P since last August. Luckily I have an RC1A controller. Will this combo still work with the latests firmware/software versions? Any new overheating issues?

Let's hope so. I guess it won't take you long to test it :)

Regrettably most of us feel totally abandoned by DJI who didn't even have the decency to respond!

Let's hope so. I guess it won't take you long to test it :)

Regrettably most of us feel totally abandoned by DJI who didn't even have the decency to respond!

What is your situation? Does your RC1A controller not work with you BT300 now????

No. I purchased my Mavic and then ordered the Moverio, then I heard about the controller issue and found mine to be the model B. I managed to cancel my order for the Moverio.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio