DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DecalGirl custom skin

David2122

Reactions
Hi,somebody create a custom decal for a mavic 2 zoom in DecalGirl site,my cincern is when i put the photo said me a warning the photo is in risk to orint with blur cause the picture is too little anybody experience create in thevpast a skin in this site?

Thanks

Hi,somebody create a custom decal for a mavic 2 zoom in DecalGirl site,my cincern is when i put the photo said me a warning the photo is in risk to orint with blur cause the picture is too little anybody experience create in thevpast a skin in this site?

Thanks
Yes. I chose to go with Wrapgrade in Japan.

Plenty for same on E-Bay :)

What's the size of the image? If the image doesn't have enough resolution or DPI then you'll face this problem no matter what site you use. For most print projects you need a fairly high DPI, or user a interpolation program to enlarge it to give acceptable results.

Yes. I chose to go with Wrapgrade in Japan.
They got a 15% off sale going for the next three days.
They got partial wraps called Accents which can increase visibility and are an inexpensive option without going the full-blown wraps.

Last edited:
I was looking for a minimalist manner to spice up my M2P. 4 battery covers, the SC, and the bird. Total $46.70 shipped.
Took about an hour and a half to apply.
20190826_174430.jpg

Reactions: David2122 and ff22

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat