DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delete blackbox.

ericdu62

Reactions
hello, I bought a second-hand air2s without an invoice but I want to use it but I have a lot of flights in the flight history of the device and to be sure to start from scratch I would like to erase everything flight history (the Remote control is done) but in the drone there are more than 200... (and I don't know if everything complies with the legislation), to be calm, how to do?

hello, I bought a second-hand air2s without an invoice but I want to use it but I have a lot of flights in the flight history of the device and to be sure to start from scratch I would like to erase everything flight history (the Remote control is done) but in the drone there are more than 200... (and I don't know if everything complies with the legislation), to be calm, how to do?
I don't believe you can. That's by design. DJI wants to know everything about the flight history when you send it in after a crash for a warranty repair.

Imagine you just bought the same drone and the flight history had 0 flights...

Really the best way it start a new email account with DJI , Fastest way to a new start.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water .

What is the DAT-flight-log memory-capacity in the actual Air 2s?
Having 200 DAT logs existing on the drone seems an awful lot to me, unless you are counting the 'broken down' subsets.
I think the most I have seen on the Mavic Mini, Mini 2 and M2P/Z is around or less than 20.
I recollect the Phantom3 adv/pro holds more but even there I doubt there is anywhere near 200. Old logs are over written as required in the MM, Mini 2, M2P/Z and P3 Adv/Pro.

What is the DAT-flight-log memory-capacity in the actual Air 2s?
Having 200 DAT logs existing on the drone seems an awful lot to me, unless you are counting the 'broken down' subsets.
I think the most I have seen on the Mavic Mini, Mini 2 and M2P/Z is around or less than 20.
I recollect the Phantom3 adv/pro holds more but even there I doubt there is anywhere near 200. Old logs are over written as required in the MM, Mini 2, M2P/Z and P3 Adv/Pro.
It's my understanding that there are still additional smaller flight logs on the drone that are small enough that they won't be overwritten, that are retained, even after the larger DAT files become overwritten. Much less complete, but an encrypted record of all flights, none the less.

Really the best way it start a new email account with DJI , Fastest way to a new start.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water .
That won't erase the DAT files, but they will be overwritten and roll off over time, leaving the much smaller files behind in the "black box." Creating a new email account is a good way to segregate the new flights from the old flights.

Reactions: mavictk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan