DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Delft, the Netherlands

A learning experience for me to observe the variety of maneuvers in this video from different angles. Well done! I would like to ask about the red roofs: Some are dark and most are red. Is there any significance in red roofs? Most roofs appear to be tile from red clay Also, what is the early morning day of the week? There was very little activity or traffic although the light rail was moving. No one was out and about. Maybe early morning joggers are in the parks?

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
A learning experience for me to observe the variety of maneuvers in this video from different angles. Well done! I would like to ask about the red roofs: Some are dark and most are red. Is there any significance in red roofs? Most roofs appear to be tile from red clay Also, what is the early morning day of the week? There was very little activity or traffic although the light rail was moving. No one was out and about. Maybe early morning joggers are in the parks?
Up to my knowledge there is no significance in the red roofs... It's just the natural colour of the roof tiles how they come out of the oven. In my cities, quarters are separated from each other by different colours of the roof tiles for aesthetic reasons (often dark vs. red), but in Delft they seem to mix them up.
And 'early morning' in this case was around 6-6.30 on the market square and 7 around the wind mill. Therefore around the market square indeed there was very little activity apart from a few people setting market stalls and a few cyclists. It was a Tuesday morning, so maybe the early morning joggers left their good intentions for the weekend.
During the day it's actually a very lively city, but I was lucky to catch it in such a quiet time.

It looks very pleasurable. The city also looking great.
You do it as like a professional.
I wish to visit this city.
Thank you so much! It is indeed a beautiful city and very easily accessible from Amsterdam airport by train. I can definitely recommend a little stop in Delft if you ever visit the Netherlands. It has similar architecture as Amsterdam, but it's a lot more peaceful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taffer