DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Take the Leap!" a Paragliding Short

Just a HERO

Reactions
Hello guys,

I will start off by saying the truth and just the truth.
This is a project of mine which does not include a lot of drone shots, but it is a project that I wasn't even aware I was going to do it.

This is my first Paragliding experience and I think I'm in love. I became the drone itself for a mere 15 minutes :D
Flight itself was recorded at least 2 months ago, while the Ad opportunity came along after (there is a creative ad at the beginning of the video ~ another honest truth).\
Basically the footage in which the product is shown is recorded after I even had an idea this is what the video will look like. I basically went out there (Paragliding), had fun and this opportunity came along, so I went back out there and recorded some B-rolls to make everything look like it was shot in a day...

Either way, He (the pilot) does have the Motor Para option but he needed to get all his registrations and permits in place. Once he does, I'm gonna opt-in for a couple of rides like that. At this point he only does winch for take-offs and reach to desired altitude. For this flight, he released the cable at 600 meters up. I got a 10 time flight subscription to him so... more to go... because I feel a passion rising inside.

Hope I don't get trashed by sharing this alongside my honest thoughts and would love to see some critique off you guys.

Greatly appreciated as always,
Bogdan

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney