DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delivery timescales?

sliyk

Reactions
So I done this (attached)
It says its gonna deliver in 22nd of freaking July?!
That would he fine if not for the fact I am going abroad on 22nd July for a month!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-184321.png
    Screenshot_20220608-184321.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 18
So I done this (attached)
It says its gonna deliver in 22nd of freaking July?!
That would he fine if not for the fact I am going abroad on 22nd July for a month!
It took 12 days from label to delivery in US for me
Got m3 yesterday from DJI ordered on May 10th
HTH

That was my experience too.

I chatted with DJI about the uncertainty of all this, and that my $1200 was tied up, and asked to cancel my entire order, and (coincidentally?) the following day both the drone and the FMC were "moving" with UPS ....

I sat in limbo for 10-12 days as well.

Reactions: Wild Drone Pilot
I just had a chat with dji support as well and they said it will be shippind on 18th july and delivered on 22nd which is no good for me cause im going out for a month on 22nd. I said i am thinking of cancelling and he said sure this is the way to do it :(

I was wondering, can you buy dji care refresh if you have bought the drone from another retailer that doesnt offer care refresh?

I just had a chat with dji support as well and they said it will be shippind on 18th july and delivered on 22nd which is no good for me cause im going out for a month on 22nd. I said i am thinking of cancelling and he said sure this is the way to do it :(

I was wondering, can you buy dji care refresh if you have bought the drone from another retailer that doesnt offer care refresh?
Yes you can, but it has to be bound to the drone within 48 hours I believe. I know Adorama is shipping June 29, as long as you don't order the fly more combo, then it is first come first serve, no date provided.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin