DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Desert Super Bloom Red Rock Canyon

Awesome video!

A delightful video with a nice mix of land and aerial views. Your titles were difficult to read. If I may suggest, perhaps a different color with a black stroke would help them stand out better.

Lovely!
Thanks for the share.

Mark
Glad you liked it
Awesome video!
Thanks
Very nice. Love the desert in the spring. Thank you.
Yeah, especially after rain returns from a long drought! Thanks
Living in the high desert of New Mexico, I know what you mean. The wildflowers and cactus blooms are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, this year everything seems to be blooming a month later than normal. Most of the cactus have not bloomed yet but it should be awesome next month! Thanks
A delightful video with a nice mix of land and aerial views. Your titles were difficult to read. If I may suggest, perhaps a different color with a black stroke would help them stand out better.
Thanks for the helpful comment. I am using iMovie for editing and it is pretty limited in text. I have tried different fonts and colors and most are not quite what I am looking for. I should probably get a different editor but I've gotten use to iMovie and it is fast.

Regarding fonts. I find that Futurist Bold works great for a sans-serif and Garamand Pro works great for Serfi fonts. I never use fancy fonts as captions or sub-titles because they are more difficult to read quickly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
236-507-4032