DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Design flaw in the FMC bag of Mavic Air 2 damages the RC-N1 Controller

I never use the DJI bags. There are some reasonably priced hard cases on Amazon. if you are going to spend $1K or more on a drone, it makes sense to me to protect your investment. Something the DJI bags do not do very well.

Does anyone else just see MASSIVE strings of characters where there should perhaps be a URL?
yes- I do. I think it's our "POP UP BLOCKER" working. I prefer to leave it turned on rather than risk hacking. I get this a lot with a small blue square in the middle where the image should be. If you really want to see the images, try Turing off the pop up blocker on your settings.

Dale
Miami

yes- I do. I think it's our "POP UP BLOCKER" working. I prefer to leave it turned on rather than risk hacking. I get this a lot with a small blue square in the middle where the image should be. If you really want to see the images, try Turing off the pop up blocker on your settings.

Dale
Miami
It's even 'worse' for me, the text does of the two, what may be urls, is just text. Run the cursor over them and nothing shows, there's no cursor change. (MacBook/ Safari), I haven't looked via windows yet.

Dale
Miami
I also have a Mac and a MacBookPro
For support call 1-800-AppleCare.com
and they will screen share with you and show you where the pop up blocker can be disabled
Hope this helps
Dale
Miami

Thanks Dale but I doubt AppleCare etc. is relevant to me, my MacBook is ancient and second hand.
Besides Yaros's post is the only thread where I recollect this happening and I have seen the images posted by Drone Master.

Thanks Dale but I doubt AppleCare etc. is relevant to me, my MacBook is ancient and second hand.
Besides Yaros's post is the only thread where I recollect this happening and I have seen the images posted by Drone Master.
OOps! I see you are not in US. So this number may NOT be of help. I have had my Mac Book Pro since mid 1919 and they answer every question whenever I need them. They are in California time zone which is 3 hours earlier than me and probably add 6 more hours for UK, so 9 hours.

BTW- I just purchased the new Mac Book Pro 13 inch this morning with M2 chip. Can''t wait to try it out on video editing Premiere Pro.

As a general rule when I see errors like you showed, it is usually in the pop up settings FWIW.

Cheers,

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
This is less of a design flaw and more of a storage choice. Stack all the batteries on top of each other and you won't have this issue. I always have the 3 batteries stacked with the charger beside them. The remote is in front with the sticks stowed and the multiport charger beside it. Been using it in this config since I got the drone with no issues at all 🤷🏿‍♂️

I use the same setup but I use a lipo bag to store the batteries. silicone cover for controllerzflymore.jpgzflymore1.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser