DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DH further makes improvement for Mavic 3

You can get the downloads from link below. Once drone is hacked the RC makes no difference as the hack is in the drone itself.

Excellent! Thanks for clarifying, and providing the link!
What does the anti-rollback value of “2” signify in terms of rollback capability on the linked 01.00.1000 FW version?

Last edited:
Excellent! Thanks for clarifying, and providing the link!
What does the anti-rollback value of “2” signify in terms of rollback capability on the linked 01.00.1000 FW version?
The anti rollback means that you cannot go lower than the rollback number FW, so if yours is "2" and you want to rollback to a "0" which is the original FW then you can't. I don't have the Mavic 3 anymore but have the Pro else I would have tried. Maybe DH found a way. Just load up their software and give it a try, won't affect anything but will give an error if its not gonna work.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Their price is on their website and it's really easy. I have been using these guys for a few drones now.
Don't mean to bother you, but do you have to replace dji's drone firmware with drone hacks?

The anti rollback means that you cannot go lower than the rollback number FW, so if yours is "2" and you want to rollback to a "0" which is the original FW then you can't. I don't have the Mavic 3 anymore but have the Pro else I would have tried. Maybe DH found a way. Just load up their software and give it a try, won't affect anything but will give an error if its not gonna work.
Is there a table that shows what specific FW version numbers the different anti-rollback numbers represent, other than 0 being the original FW? Which FW version does the anti-rollback number of 2 allow you to downgrade to after updating to the 01.00.1000 FW version? What anti-rollback number would mean no rollback to any prior version at all?

Is there a table that shows what specific FW version numbers the different anti-rollback numbers represent, other than 0 being the original FW? Which FW version does the anti-rollback number of 2 allow you to downgrade to after updating to the 01.00.1000 FW version? What anti-rollback number would mean no rollback to any prior version at all?
I don't have a table but from memory you cannot rollback via Dji Assistant past 01000. You can download the FW via the link I gave but if your FW anti-rollback is set to 2 and you want to install a 1, then the DH software would give you an error.

The Mavic 3 enterprise already has 2 hacks if you will, 1) stealth mode (you can turn all leds and landing lights off, its for police). It also has an unrestricted altititude of 4,960ft, about 1500 meters.
DH altitude hack is 10km, that's about 33,000 feet !
Can't get rid of RID data or GEOfencing , but 2 out of 4 and those other extras is ok.

Regarding DHs "disabling" of RID, I'm not suprised people would be happy about that. I like this disabling version better than just disabling RID because it still sends a signal, but all the people on the ground will see is big fat zeros.

I don't have a table but from memory you cannot rollback via Dji Assistant past 01000. You can download the FW via the link I gave but if your FW anti-rollback is set to 2 and you want to install a 1, then the DH software would give you an error.
Thank you!

The Mavic 3 enterprise already has 2 hacks if you will, 1) stealth mode (you can turn all leds and landing lights off, its for police). It also has an unrestricted altititude of 4,960ft, about 1500 meters.
DH altitude hack is 10km, that's about 33,000 feet !
Can't get rid of RID data or GEOfencing , but 2 out of 4 and those other extras is ok.

Regarding DHs "disabling" of RID, I'm not suprised people would be happy about that. I like this disabling version better than just disabling RID because it still sends a signal, but all the people on the ground will see is big fat zeros.
"It's clearly broadcasting RID, as required! Must be a glitch or problem with your receiving equipment!" LOL!

Just did the hack. It works. only thing I kind of don't like is the option to disable GPS with the C switch of the controller.
I had to reinstall the hack a few times. First two times didn't work. Worked with custom firmware 01.00.1100 for me.

I flew up to 3.150meters high, after that, the drone did not showed the right info.

I wish Drone Hacks would pull their fingers out and update the DJI RC Pro Controller.

Reactions: saltire
I wish Drone Hacks would pull their fingers out and update the DJI RC Pro Controller.
Some hacks may not be possible. DJI immediately programs updates around all known hacks, and induces updating to anti-rollback FW with new and irresistible features and benefits!

Just installed the latest drone -hacks version of their hack (Mavic 3 Only) and so far so good no issues and its a simple process to install just remember to close any firewall ect prior to install .
The fact that you can switch off and on fcc, led lights , and a few other things is great .You do loose a few of the newer things but im sure in time these will be available .The fact drone id will not be able to detect you is an addition to the hack some folks might like .I really only wanted fcc and the fact that you can switch it off and make it dissapear from your controller is a great feature .If and when they update the firware for the rc pro then ill go down that route and return my drone to stock firmware but for now it has been hasstle free .There is a you tube video showing the complete process and the guy explains what you get better i can just look for Mavic 3 drone hacks .
I posted this before but for some reason it dissapeared!!.

Reactions: Suren
Just keep in mind to activate RTH instead of Hover, when the drone looses signal.
Do you have the link to the video?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman