DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DH further makes improvement for Mavic 3

Suren

Reactions
See the below link article from Drone Hacks to the improvements you can make to you drone, some simple tricks just by changing name etc will get you FCC, remove force landing etc

I just wish they went right up to current firmware version. I was already past 1100..... : (

But that all changed today @Suren !!! Now they have a pre-packaged file to load. : ). Doing now.
What was the change today that now applies to your drone?
Is there a link to the change?
I can't find anything that looks different to me.

What was the change today that now applies to your drone?
Is there a link to the change?
I can't find anything that looks different to me.
They added the following:

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 22.52.30.png

And now have the ability to downgrade from these versions to get to .1000 or .1100 custom FC.
drone-hacks.com/m3-custom-fc

Reactions: GadgetGuy
They added the following:

View attachment 171989

And now have the ability to downgrade from these versions to get to .1000 or .1100 custom FC.
drone-hacks.com/m3-custom-fc
Thanks!
Do any of those support removal of RID on later FW, or is that only limited to Mavic 3's on 01.00.0800 and prior, that have never been updated, which unfortunately also don't yet support Waypoints?

I only understand the first part of your question. So yes, if you use the pre-cracked firmware and load either 1000 or 1100 it claims to disable RID.

Read the page at: Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone - Hacks
Cool! Thank you!
Having fully read the linked page, I can find no reference to RID, only the disabling of Aeroscope. Am I missing something that references disabling RID broadcasting as well?
It only references Drone ID, which is completely passive information, while Remote ID is actively broadcasting location information of both the aircraft and the remote.
Hopefully, I am misinterpreting it!

Last edited:
Cool! Thank you!
Having fully read the linked page, I can find no reference to RID, only the disabling of Aeroscope. Am I missing something that references disabling RID broadcasting as well?
It only references Drone ID, which is completely passive information, while Remote ID is actively broadcasting location information of both the aircraft and the remote.
Hopefully, I am misinterpreting it!
I think you may be perfectly accurately reading what they wrote, but I also believe they did not write it well. : )

From DH

Dear Tony,

It will all be Nulled, means it will still transfer data but all of the data is zero because the underlying function that provides the data is patched. No matter of droneID remoteID or something else

Your Drone-Hacks Support Team,

From DH

Dear Tony,

It will all be Nulled, means it will still transfer data but all of the data is zero because the underlying function that provides the data is patched. No matter of droneID remoteID or something else

Your Drone-Hacks Support Team,
I wonder if that also includes all the location related information as well, specifically the location of take off and the current RC location?

They said all location data is zero'd.
Cool! Now to find out how to upgrade from 01.00.0900 to the recommended
01.00.1000 without going past it! Is anyone archiving the prior FW versions like 01.00.1000 for download to upgrade to from 01.00.0900?

Does using the RC Pro or DJI RC for the controller create any issues with the hack? Do either of those DJI controllers have to be on a certain FW version for hack compatibility?

Theoretically, no more need for any DJI unlocks with the hack installed, but the forced landing messages would still be disconcerting, until you know with 100% certainty that they can always be safely ignored! Not for the faint of heart! LOL!

Cool! Now to find out how to upgrade from 01.00.0900 to the recommended
01.00.1000 without going past it! Is anyone archiving the prior FW versions like 01.00.1000 for download to upgrade to from 01.00.0900?

Does using the RC Pro or DJI RC for the controller create any issues with the hack? Do either of those DJI controllers have to be on a certain FW version for hack compatibility?

Theoretically, no more need for any DJI unlocks with the hack installed, but the forced landing messages would still be disconcerting, until you know with 100% certainty that they can always be safely ignored! Not for the faint of heart! LOL!
You can get the downloads from link below. Once drone is hacked the RC makes no difference as the hack is in the drone itself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR