DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did The Authority’s Set This Up ???

Gilbertlopez1

Reactions
Anyone seen this yet, Did the authority’s set this up to make us flyers look bad ? Or was it an imbecile rogue flyer. With the FAA breathing down our necks, the timing of this is very bad. Obviously this is an experienced pilot. Something doesn’t seem right to me. I SMELL A AUTHORITY SET UP !!! Just My Opinion... I’m Sure Others May Disagree...

Anyone seen this yet, Did the authority’s set this up to make us flyers look bad ? Or was it an imbecile rogue flyer. With the FAA breathing down our necks, the timing of this is very bad. Obviously this is an experienced pilot. Something doesn’t seem right to me. I SMELL A AUTHORITY SET UP !!! Just My Opinion... I’m Sure Others May Disagree...

Set up? This type of thing happens a LOT!!

We have a high school student here where I live who was just busted fly "Dive Bombing" the stands at a ball game.

Reactions: ajkm
So this is a cross-post on more than one forum.

My view is that it’s paranoia or a conspiracy theorist who would think the “authority’s” (sic) have time for this kind of antic.

The description of flying, low alt, at night, seemed like good control, coupled with custom decals, and are they big googly eyes [emoji102] attached ?
I’d say a experienced cowboy flyer more likely. (Was suggested in other thread it was a buy and fly cowboy.)
LEON 504 looked like some sort of old train type marking, couldn’t find anything on google images.
Is that a M2Z ?

Reactions: pelagic_one
Why would it be a set up when there are no shortage of idiots doing exactly that with their drones all over the place?

Reactions: Airbeaver

you assume all drone flyers are perfect little angels .... do you still believe in Santa too? Somewhat ridiculous assertion tbh .... its almost like you think the earth is round as well :)

What drone was that? It looks like a mavic, but it's not folding and the gimbal isn't right. Gilbert might have something there.

What drone was that? It looks like a mavic, but it's not folding and the gimbal isn't right. Gilbert might have something there.

The conspiracy theory might be correct because the "authorities" wouldn't use a Mavic? Or you just like the theory anyway?

Motorcycles and Automobiles buzz pedestrians from time to time too..I don't think the world is going to come to an end because of this moron

Motorcycles and Automobiles buzz pedestrians from time to time too..I don't think the world is going to come to an end because of this moron
They generally stay in their designated, legal area though....
Wouldn't be a problem if the drone-idiots did the same.

Probably some guy just out drinking with some buddies. After leaving a bar and returning to their vehicle they maybe thought people would get a kick out of seeing it buzz around.

This might be something the FAA can work on next; all drones to be equipped with breathalyzers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4