DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

did the battery update? i don't know

rockwind1

Reactions
so due to a series of events,, i hadn't flown my mavic for maybe a year. i did check the batteries every few months though,,, so i recently got it out of mothballs and went thru the whole ordeal of updating and after some hiccups,, it seems to be working fine.

but when i used my ipad to initially update and all that,,, i noticed the battery on the drone seemed to update with it's weird blinking lights,,, then when i updated my iphone ap,, once the battery seemed to update.

but i have 4 batteries, so 2 of them i am not sure if they updated,,,when i put in the third one,,,it actually wouldn't work, but i have had problems with it before.

the 4 th one worked fine but i don't think it updated

so my questions are: how can you tell if they are updated and how can you update just the battery via the ap?

i have downloaded that online computer app from dji,,, assistant? but it pretty much sucks. if it was my assistant in real life,,it would be fired.

thanks for any help

how can you tell if they are updated and how can you update just the battery via the ap?
If the battery needs to be updated, you'll see an "Inconsistent Firmware Found" message in DJI GO like this. The DJI Assistant 2 application will display a similar message if you connect your Mavic to the DJI Assistant 2 application with the same battery installed. You can update the firmware in either place by acknowledging that message. You'll need to run through this process with each battery since the battery firmware is installed on the battery itself.

Either of the above processes will update just the battery firmware.

Reactions: niki
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo