DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did update on 9-25-18 what can I expect

detectorguy

Reactions
I did a update on my Mavic pro on 9-25-18. Should I expect any issues with my bird or will she fly as before ?

I took my bird out for a flight today after doing the update and I could not believe how accurate it was on all four of the landings. I put it on a spot that is on my landing pad, and it landed back on that spot every time. Amazed I am.
Great job on the update :)

Whenever you initiate a software update try and find a field or similar and just hover for a while and use the controls to check out its reaction then go a bit braver and fly out further and higher just to build confidence with the update - job done.

Reactions: Zyskman78
I got the message but decided to wait for the update , what is the new update covering anyways ?

I took my bird out for a flight today after doing the update and I could not believe how accurate it was on all four of the landings. I put it on a spot that is on my landing pad, and it landed back on that spot every time. Amazed I am.
Great job on the update :)

Detectorguy, Have you had the lag issue when shooting photos, after pressing the shutter, gimble, controls, etc freeze while the images are saved? If so, did this update correct that issue?

I am not sure what the update covers , but I flew close at first, then went out a little further and higher as I grew trust in her, even maxed out her altitude.Then I had a battery issue where the battery overheated, so I bought her in and called it a day. Need to find out more on the battery issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones