DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Different C TO C cable won't connect phone to controller.

For an Android device this doesn’t seem too out of the ordinary. Android is finicky about apps connecting to external devices.
What exactly is the little DJI cord made like because that works fine ? I just need a longer version of that. Lol

For an Android device this doesn’t seem too out of the ordinary. Android is finicky about apps connecting to external devices.
Hey buy the way,it was driving me nuts that the Anker cord wasn't working like that little DJI cord so I finally just got ahold of Magimask and asked them what they used and as it turns out,You just have to buy a USB C 'OTG' adapter for like 5-8 bucks.. even 2.0 works just fine. Lol

Hey buy the way,it was driving me nuts that the Anker cord wasn't working like that little DJI cord so I finally just got ahold of Magimask and asked them what they used and as it turns out,You just have to buy a USB C 'OTG' adapter for like 5-8 bucks.. even 2.0 works just fine. Lol
Hmm interesting. Did it work?

Hmm interesting. Did it work?
Sorry man,I had been so busy and haven't even flown my drone since I asked them about this adapter so I am definitely going to buy it today and it should be here by tomorrow/next day (Amazon) and I will most certainly let you know within like 2 -3 days. I hope it works and it is in one of their 'how to' videos. He makes it pretty clear to point it out and shows a little OTG adapter cord that you can technically buy for 3 dollars from Ali Express or Banggood (if you want to wait for a month lol ) but I'm going to spring for the extra couple bucks to get them this century. I will let you know àsap. Sorry about the delay.

Last edited:
For use with dronemask & magimask I bought USB-C to USB OTG adaptor which I insert into remote controller. On the other side of adaptor then every USB to USB-C cable will work.FB_IMG_1641106568240.jpg

Reactions: Bob D and Biggie777

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929