Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Different OS devices same mavic pro

Bob in Savannah

Masters Patron
Reactions
Site
instagram.com
Just what it says. Can I have my Mavic pro continue to operate flawlessly on my Note 8 as well as add the dji app to 12.9 iPad Pro and use it that way, as well?
I appreciate all feedback ..

Bob

Just what it says. Can I have my Mavic pro continue to operate flawlessly on my Note 8 as well as add the dji app to 12.9 iPad Pro and use it that way, as well?

Bob
I switch between my iPhone 7 and a 2016 Amazon Fire HD8 (6th Gen) and soon to use the Huawei Wunderphone. Haven't used the Huawei yet but no issues while switching between my other 2 devices.

Bob

Just remember to check your settings when switching to another device. I have three devices that I use, so my pre-flight check list has a line that says sync all device settings.

I do this so when one runs out of battery, I can just switch to the other device and so on. I plug my phones into the bottom port of the controller and plug in a battery pack to charge the controller while flying.

Reactions: Vegasdad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405