DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Directional / Attitude Indicator (compass) question

VLL

Reactions
On the directional / attitude indicator in DJI Go 4 app, what is being measured or indicated by the blue, outer perimeter line running from12 o'clock to about 10 o'clock in this photo? I've tried, but can't find any documentation that explains it, or any video tutorial that mentions it.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 7.34.17 AM.png

, what is being measured or indicated by the blue, outer perimeter line running from12 o'clock to about 10 o'clock in this photo?
This might help:

1589728003896.png

Interesting. Yes, that may be it. The indicator on my app seems a bit different than that one, but I would think DJI would stick with the same basic color-coded functionality. Thanks!

I don't understand how the blue line indicates the "current position of the gimbal's tilt motor".
What exactly do the words in the quotes mean"? Wouldn't the gimbal tilt position, from +30 to -90, be more helpful?

What exactly is "current power capacity"? Is this percentage of battery power remaining?

On the directional / attitude indicator in DJI Go 4 app, what is being measured or indicated by the blue, outer perimeter line running from12 o'clock to about 10 o'clock in this photo? I've tried, but can't find any documentation that explains it, or any video tutorial that mentions it.

View attachment 101627
What aircraft are you flying? The only manual that mentions this outer ring is the Inspire 2 manual that Keule has shown a clip of for flight telemetry. I've not seen this on either the P4P or the MP that I fly.

What aircraft are you flying? The only manual that mentions this outer ring is the Inspire 2 manual that Keule has shown a clip of for flight telemetry. I've not seen this on either the P4P or the MP that I fly.
Mavic 2 Pro. I was in P-mode when I took the screen shot showing the blue line. I wasn’t flying at the time . . . I was indoors working on some photography and video settings, and experimenting with neutral density filters. Keep meaning to look for the blue line while actually flying, but I typically have my mind on enough other things that, so far, I haven’t seen it or noticed it when the AC is in the air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert