DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Directory of “Settings” locations?

rogerbackatya

Reactions
Site
instagram.com
Hello everyone. My memory is a little iffy, and every time I have to look for a particular setting on the smart controller I end up browsing through everything because I can’t remember where a particular setting was (There are a lot of settings menus). Does anyone know of a Directory of “Settings” locations? For example: If I want to ensure that the bird is going to record to its installed SD card, rather than internal memory, how do I get to that setting ? I’m not looking for the answer to that last example, I’m wondering if there is a a list or PDF of **settings locations** for the smart controller available— If not, maybe dji (or anyone else) should create one?

Reactions: Gindra and RogerMav
Hello everyone. My memory is a little iffy, and every time I have to look for a particular setting on the smart controller I end up browsing through everything because I can’t remember where a particular setting was (There are a lot of settings menus). Does anyone know of a Directory of “Settings” locations? For example: If I want to ensure that the bird is going to record to its installed SD card, rather than internal memory, how do I get to that setting ? I’m not looking for the answer to that last example, I’m wondering if there is a a list or PDF of **settings locations** for the smart controller available— If not, maybe dji (or anyone else) should create one?
There is a similar graphic for the DJI Go 4 app, I haven't seen one exactly like this for the Smart Controller
Go4MenuStructure.png

I have searched for such a thing myself to no avail. Some type of graphic showing the menu layout would be great. I'll let know if I run across one, or make one myself.

Switching where video/photo is recorded on the AC is specifically in the Go app.
I believe it's in the Camera settings (gear icon). You have to have the AC connected to see this setting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69