DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Directory of “Settings” locations?

rogerbackatya

Reactions
Site
instagram.com
Hello everyone. My memory is a little iffy, and every time I have to look for a particular setting on the smart controller I end up browsing through everything because I can’t remember where a particular setting was (There are a lot of settings menus). Does anyone know of a Directory of “Settings” locations? For example: If I want to ensure that the bird is going to record to its installed SD card, rather than internal memory, how do I get to that setting ? I’m not looking for the answer to that last example, I’m wondering if there is a a list or PDF of **settings locations** for the smart controller available— If not, maybe dji (or anyone else) should create one?

Reactions: Gindra and RogerMav
Hello everyone. My memory is a little iffy, and every time I have to look for a particular setting on the smart controller I end up browsing through everything because I can’t remember where a particular setting was (There are a lot of settings menus). Does anyone know of a Directory of “Settings” locations? For example: If I want to ensure that the bird is going to record to its installed SD card, rather than internal memory, how do I get to that setting ? I’m not looking for the answer to that last example, I’m wondering if there is a a list or PDF of **settings locations** for the smart controller available— If not, maybe dji (or anyone else) should create one?
There is a similar graphic for the DJI Go 4 app, I haven't seen one exactly like this for the Smart Controller
Go4MenuStructure.png

I have searched for such a thing myself to no avail. Some type of graphic showing the menu layout would be great. I'll let know if I run across one, or make one myself.

Switching where video/photo is recorded on the AC is specifically in the Go app.
I believe it's in the Camera settings (gear icon). You have to have the AC connected to see this setting.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman