DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disadvantage of longer sticks

hewo

Reactions
warranty is void articulating stick length up to credible opportune?
this is desired and profitable

If you are talking about longer stick length for the controller, I wish the Mavic series had sticks that telescope. All my old RC transmitters did, and they would extend up to 1/2' for my long fingers.

Reactions: hewo
Last edited:
Reactions: hewo
$30.00!! They are crazy!! The ones I posted are much better and priced reasonably!
PolarPro is rarely the cheapest product available. It's certainly great to have options.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Msinger, the sticks I posted look like your second picture but have the correct end for the Mavic Air.

Reactions: msinger
maybe to save I'll slip on stubble, interference fitup, onto crown of original. stubble would be easton aluminum arrow shafting cutoffs. target shooters have such fine gauges (bore must interference fitup)

I want the rubber ends you can get usually for normal RC Plane handsets you see the YouTuber Ken Heron fly his Phantom with a set with skulls on they just make the thumb movement look a lot more comfortable just where do you buy them though that's the question :)

Reactions: KLRSKIR
I want the rubber ends you can get usually for normal RC Plane handsets you see the YouTuber Ken Heron fly his Phantom with a set with skulls on they just make the thumb movement look a lot more comfortable just where do you buy them though that's the question :)
I'm gonna ask the man himself! Sick of thumbin'! Need to pinch!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair