DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disappointment when arrived a week late..

kypage3755

Reactions
I was so excited when i finally received my Crystal Skues monitor… It cane a week later than it was supposed to and then arrives with a dead battery… Is this common?

I was so excited when i finally received my Crystal Skues monitor… It cane a week later than it was supposed to and then arrives with a dead battery… Is this common?

In my experience, that is pretty common. Most devices that rely on rechargeable batteries typically arrive with batteries that are, at best, only partially charged. I believe that this is actually by design.

You should be happy the item arrived nothing to worry about not being charged. Also you shouldn't store your batteries fully charged, transporting batteries from the factory to the consumer they probably have to have them with low charge.

Reactions: Mike357
Oh yeah y'all like buying batteries they're defective and they will not charge? Wow you're a fool

God for bid anybody do any quality control and check something before they send it to you to see if it's going to be in working condition

It was not clear to me from your original post that the battery was DOA and would not take a charge.

Sorry to report that the battery I received works just fine. Not sure how often they show up DOA. That would indeed be disappointing.

Reactions: abptech
Yes the above post is a good point because if your trying to charge it with your Mavic charger it won't do it. You need a more powerful charger like the Phantom 4 one.

Reactions: Advexure
Sorry to hear about the possible DOA unit you have received @kypage3755. As mentioned above, what kind of charger are you using with the CS charging hub?

If you can't seem to get any charge please contact the vendor for a quick replacement to the DOA battery.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada