DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discharging batteries quickly URGENT

Reactions
Hi,
I’m at the airport literally right now and have only got my battery discharged to 75% - it’s in a plastic ziploc bag.
Do I need to discharge it (I think I do)
And if so, how do I do it quickly at the airport now?
Thanks

I wouldn't worry. Have been through security a dozen times with Mavic and batteries and never been checked.

good question though, What is the fastest way to discharge the batteries?
The Air has a USB adapter that you can use to charge up other stuff like your phone or even the remote. Does that Pro have that option? That still takes time, but does handily discharge the batt..

I guess discharging by flying the drone around inside the terminal would be frowned upon LOL

good question though, What is the fastest way to discharge the batteries?
The Air has a USB adapter that you can use to charge up other stuff like your phone or even the remote. Does that Pro have that option? That still takes time, but does handily discharge the batt..

I guess discharging by flying the drone around inside the terminal would be frowned upon LOL
yes the pro has the adaptor to use a battery as a charging bank, but flying is by far the quickest way.
and probably not a good idea to fly inside the terminal (no gps so it wouldn't be a NFZ) :rolleyes:

yes the pro has the adaptor to use a battery as a charging bank, but flying is by far the quickest way.
and probably not a good idea to fly inside the terminal (no gps so it wouldn't be a NFZ) :rolleyes:

Yeah, but imagine the looks on the other passenger's faces - priceless!

Yeah, but imagine the looks on the other passenger's faces - priceless!
Update: Made a wall of suitcases in the corner of the lounge to prevent view of the drone and let all the LEDs turn on, fan going nuts etc, the wall was flashing bright red and yellow, got a lot of very weird looks from people, especially the cleaning crew who looked very concerned!

Update: Made a wall of suitcases in the corner of the lounge to prevent view of the drone and let all the LEDs turn on, fan going nuts etc, the wall was flashing bright red and yellow, got a lot of very weird looks from people, especially the cleaning crew who looked very concerned!
risky dude

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127