DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnected

I was in that some boat for a while until I learned that my USB-C cord had to be installed in a particular way. One particular end had to go to the drone and it had to be inserted with one side facing forward and the same was true for the controller end. If the cord was not inserted just so, it would not work. You might try inserting the cord in all the various ways possible using whatever cord worked at one time.

I was in that some boat for a while until I learned that my USB-C cord had to be installed in a particular way. One particular end had to go to the drone and it had to be inserted with one side facing forward and the same was true for the controller end. If the cord was not inserted just so, it would not work. You might try inserting the cord in all the various ways possible using whatever cord worked at one time.
I’ve probably tried every way possible by now, but I’ll try again. I haven’t had a problem for several years. All the sudden… disconnected

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Out of the blue, my Mavic 2 pro will not recognize my iPhone 11. I’ve tried new cords, different phone, uninstalling app and reinstalling app, turning phone off then on, etc…Any ideas? The controller links, but phone will not.
If you are using the left side mini-USB port on the controller it may be damaged - it’s delicate. You should be able to use the full-size USB port on the base of the controller instead - assuming you have the right cable handy.

• Wow
If you are using the left side mini-USB port on the controller it may be damaged - it’s delicate. You should be able to use the full-size USB port on the base of the controller instead - assuming you have the right cable handy.
I e been using the usb all along. I’m done with it and ordered the pro controller with its own screen, this way I will cut out having to use the app and phone all together!

• Wow
I e been using the usb all along. I’m done with it and ordered the pro controller with its own screen, this way I will cut out having to use the app and phone all together!
You did order a "Smart controller" correct? The new RC Pro controller isn't compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro.

I had the same problem with my Mavic Pro Platinum but with a Samsung Galaxy S10e.

I know you have an iPhone, but if this happens to any other Android users I have the solution.

The Go 4 app has been saying "disconnected" no matter what cable or USB port I tried using.

I had to enable "USB debugging" to get it to work again. Just google "enable USB debugging" and your phone's model name.

I hope that helps someone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem