Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnected

uhly

Reactions
Plugged in my iPad mini 4 to my Mavic Pro,
says disconnected, tried to link RC,
that didn't work either.
switch on side of Mavic set to RC, pressed the little learn button.
nothing.
the photos show what I'm working with.
it also states gimbal disconnected.
at a loss.
hopefully someone knows what to do.
searched this site, as well as a lot of the inter webs,
coming up short.
thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.PNG
    IMG_0001.PNG
    410.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0002.PNG
    IMG_0002.PNG
    401.7 KB · Views: 30
Plugged in my iPad mini 4 to my Mavic Pro,
says disconnected, tried to link RC,
that didn't work either.
switch on side of Mavic set to RC, pressed the little learn button.
nothing.
the photos show what I'm working with.
it also states gimbal disconnected.
at a loss.
hopefully someone knows what to do.
searched this site, as well as a lot of the inter webs,
coming up short.
thanks.
Do you mean you plugged your iPad directly into the Mavic? Are you using the side port or the bottom port on your RC? If you are using the bottom port, the side port must be disconected.

Is the controller showing it's connected?
It's always worth trying delete your app and download again, also try a different USB in the bottom outlet.
You must have the supplied short USB disconnected from the side to use the large USB

Reactions: Bunny Too
it says CONNECTED on the RC, but I get no video from the camera on Mavic

Is the controller showing it's connected?
It's always worth trying delete your app and download again, also try a different USB in the bottom outlet.
You must have the supplied short USB disconnected from the side to use the large USB
deleted APP and redownloaded, also formatted SD card, still nothing

first time ever using it, my employer bought it, brand new, and as far as I know, it hasn't ever been used by anyone else, if it had been used prior, linked to another mobile device, would that cause these problems?

first time ever using it, my employer bought it, brand new, and as far as I know, it hasn't ever been used by anyone else, if it had been used prior, linked to another mobile device, would that cause these problems?
should not. I have a couple different devices I use. What version of iOS are you on? I have read about issues with iOS.

I'll also mention that the USB I'm plugging into bottom of RC is good, I use it to charge my iPhone, also, when I connect to RC, it give you the little "bink" tone signifying that the device has been recognized.

I'll also mention that the USB I'm plugging into bottom of RC is good, I use it to charge my iPhone, also, when I connect to RC, it give you the little "bink" tone signifying that the device has been recognized.
Have you registered yet with dji?

you need to register with DJI and then log-in on DJI GO4.

I'd try another cable just to rule it out.
I've had a few faulty cables that would not handle data but charging was fine.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I'd try another cable just to rule it out.
I've had a few faulty cables that would not handle data but charging was fine.
Agreed. Charging and data are different circuits and data requires a higher quality connection. Just borrow someone's to give it a try.

Reactions: uhly

It's the charging sound (you can see momentarily the battery icon showing the bolt), many cheap Lightning cables are charging only, no data.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty