DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discounted Litchi app

billiam1

Reactions
Might treat myself for Christmas... what do you guy's think?
42f0e704ad0cd290d32f3d5a20090b02.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Seems like a bargain (so I bought it!).

Reactions: billiam1
If you have a Mini, get it!
I prefer flying with Litchi over the Fly app, especially as I can use VR goggles with my phone running Litchi.
And if you want to try out Follow Me mode or panoramic pictures, then that's a further reason

Reactions: EyesWideShut
is litchi now compatible with Mavic series???i mean there was an sdk expected to be released.

Depends on the model of Mavic. For MM1, once DJI released the SDK, Litchi came out with a beta version of their app. You may have to contact Litchi for that version.
DJI hasn't released an SDK for MA2 or MM1 so Litchi isn't compatible with them yet.

Perhaps your confusing SDK with APK. APK is the file type Androids use as an app installer.
SDK is software and documentation that a developer can use to control a specific device or application.

I just tried Litchi for Android with my MM1 today. I only tried Orbit and Pano. and both worked very well. Waypoint is in the app, but it's a 'coming soon'. It's certainly worth the $17. I also applied for their Beta program. I'd really like waypoint.

For MM1, once DJI released the SDK, Litchi came out with a beta version of their app. You may have to contact Litchi for that version.
The full release version which supports the MinI is now available. No need to use the beta any more.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
The full release version which supports the MinI is now available. No need to use the beta any more.
Wonder if the "future" WPs will be part of the beta testing.

Here's a test I just did. A 3 column x 2 row 160 degree HDR pano. 1/4 second at 100 ISO +/- 1 stop. It was auto stitched while landing in low res and I used the editing in iphone to crop and tweak it a little. There's banding in the sky but as an "Instant" low res proof, I'm happy. I'll download the full files from the card and see what Photoshop does.

Litchi - iPhone auto stitched 1900x700px low-res test (has sky banding)

3x2 Litchi LowRes 1900x700px Proof.JPG

Reactions: pescobar61
Wonder if the "future" WPs will be part of the beta testing.

Here's a test I just did. A 3 column x 2 row 160 degree HDR pano. 1/4 second at 100 ISO +/- 1 stop. It was auto stitched while landing in low res and I used the editing in iphone to crop and tweak it a little. There's banding in the sky but as an "Instant" low res proof, I'm happy. I'll download the full files from the card and see what Photoshop does.

Litchi - iPhone auto stitched 1900x700px low-res test (has sky banding)

View attachment 118108
Great shot of Mt. Peter and Mt. Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00