DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Distractions

JD1964

Reactions
Have you ever gotten distracted while your drone is hovering somewhere and forgot it was up there? I did today for a moment or two.

I was getting tree removal done and offered the company owner a few free aerial photos and he accepted. During the process my wife distracted me about something important to her. I put the controller down on the picnic table to chat quickly with her. After that I got to thinking, now what was I doing before being distracted. Oh crap, that’s right! I looked up and there it was, dutifully hovering exactly where I had abandoned it.

I felt a slight scare and a bond of loyalty at the same time. 😊

My iPhone 14 automatically silences all calls and texts when the DJI Fly app is opened. It’s called focus mode I think. It doesn’t work with two legged type creatures though.
😠

Have you ever gotten distracted while your drone is hovering somewhere and forgot it was up there? I did today for a moment or two.

I was getting tree removal done and offered the company owner a few free aerial photos and he accepted. During the process my wife distracted me about something important to her. I put the controller down on the picnic table to chat quickly with her. After that I got to thinking, now what was I doing before being distracted. Oh crap, that’s right! I looked up and there it was, dutifully hovering exactly where I had abandoned it.

I felt a slight scare and a bond of loyalty at the same time. 😊
My wife does that to me every day

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas