DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DIY Drones

There are Many great stores online Just to name a few Rotor Riot, GetFPV, and my All time favorite PYRO DRONE in L.A.
There are "kits" Available BUT I can tell you, You will be paying for either inferior parts or A frame that you will have trouble getting replacement parts for.
My advice to you is to do some research and talk to some builders {like you are reaching out for now} You will want to learn what parts go well with others how to choose the right stack or make your own and best still: How to get the thing to fly once you get it all put together. The program Most builders use is called BetaFlight and it has quite a learning curve on its own.
Its of course VERY do-able and would be a fun project I would be more than happy to help.
ALSO
The MOST IMPORTANT Advice I can give you is this:: Go to YouTube and watch all the Joshua Bardwell videos you can Find!!!!! I cannot say this enough!!

Oh I forgot to Add That Drone aint gonna be cheap. Depending on what you believe cheap to be!

Last edited:
There are Many great stores online Just to name a few Rotor Riot, GetFPV, and my All time favorite PYRO DRONE in L.A.
There are "kits" Available BUT I can tell you, You will be paying for either inferior parts or A frame that you will have trouble getting replacement parts for.
My advice to you is to do some research and talk to some builders {like you are reaching out for now} You will want to learn what parts go well with others how to choose the right stack or make your own and best still: How to get the thing to fly once you get it all put together. The program Most builders use is called BetaFlight and it has quite a learning curve on its own.
Its of course VERY do-able and would be a fun project I would be more than happy to help.
ALSO
The MOST IMPORTANT Advice I can give you is this:: Go to YouTube and watch all the Joshua Bardwell videos you can Find!!!!! I cannot say this enough!!

Oh I forgot to Add That Drone aint gonna be cheap. Depending on what you believe cheap to be!
Hello
Is it possible to make a drone that would lift 150 kg, (like an octocopter). It would cover a maximum distance of 50 m and the power supply can be connected by cables to the generator that would be on the ground...no need for a battery. Also, the cargo transfer operation takes a maximum of 15-20 minutes. I mean buying components online and assembling them at home. Should I even think about it? :)

Good day

Anyone who builds or knows where i can get a DIY drones with a payload of around 1Kg and very cheap with auto-flight controller and can have a fly range of close to a Km
Since this forum is for the DJI Mavic series of drones, you'd have better luck finding help on the sister forum, FPVDronePilots.com. Lots of pilots over there building their own.

Hello
Is it possible to make a drone that would lift 150 kg, (like an octocopter). It would cover a maximum distance of 50 m and the power supply can be connected by cables to the generator that would be on the ground...no need for a battery. Also, the cargo transfer operation takes a maximum of 15-20 minutes. I mean buying components online and assembling them at home. Should I even think about it? :)
Sure Anything is Possible your only limitation is Yourself

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne