DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJA Go4 App keeps crashing on iPhone 13 Pro Max

lambert45

Reactions
Hello - coming to see if anyone has had issues recently with DJI GO4 app.....

This app has worked flawlessly for me until recently. It worked with my first M2P, and it worked with my second M2P when I replaced my drone in July. It was working fine as recently as October during my vacation. I tried in December to launch my drone, and i had issues controlling the camera. Thinking it was a firmware update, I did an update on two weeks ago and successfully launched the drone over my house - thought the problem was solved.

Went to fly a week later, and drone capped at 30 ft saying it reached max altitude. I brought it down to and checked settings, and since then, every time I try to open app, it crashes.

I upgraded to a new iPhone at Thanksgiving; both of these flight attempts have happened since the new phone.

Is anyone else having issues with the app crashing, and/or how did you resolve?

I am interested in your continued updates as I plan on purchasing an iPhone 13 pro max some time later in the year. I just got an iPad Mini 6, but I really haven't been able to fly my M2P yet. I've been able to fly my Mini 2 around the house with the Fly app and there have been some connectivity issues. I share this because the iPad and iPhone 13 share the same chip.

Also interesting is though the ipad and iPhone13 are of the same general time frame, the iPhone 13 stuck with the lightning cable while the iPad switched to USB-c, so within just a few years Apple has complicated the peripheral accessory situation unless you're using bluetooth. I can't plug my headset into my XR or my iPad. The XR needs one adapter and the iPad needs a different one. Frankly, I've grown tired of Apple-Crapple (ditched Macs long ago) and await the release of the Tesla Pi Phone which I may wait for instead of going to the iP13.

I use the new Mini 6 with no problems also IPhone 12 Pro.
Only thing I suggest is something I posted on another thread.
Force close your App, delete app, turn off phone, wait a couple minutes reboot and do a clean download from the App Store.
Has worked for me with some troublesome apps.

Did a search and found others having the same issues with Go4 app crashing. I recently upgraded my Cellphone to the Samsung Galaxy S22. Tried opening Go4 app and it immediately crashes. DJI sent me a link to download a fix. After downloading, it still crashes within a half second after trying to open.
I have uninstalled the app, re-installed; downloaded DJI fix, several times. Still crashes. Anyone out there have a fix?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada