DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI A2S+FMC+Tripltek PRO8 Combo *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcopter1

Reactions
Selling my A2S FMC with Tripltek PRO 8 tablet.
Sale includes a slightly used A2S (never crashed, 9 minutes total flight time). Fly More Combo includes 2 batteries, charging hub and cables, extra set of propellers and joysticks. RC1N1 remote with connecting cables for USB-C and Firewire connections. Tripltek 8PRO tablet with charging cable/brick and Mavic mount with lanyard attachment.

Over $2100 invested, asking $1,500.

Not shipping outside of USA.
PayPal only.IMG_0847.jpgIMG_0848.jpgIMG_0850.jpgIMG_0853.jpgIMG_0854.jpgIMG_0855.jpgIMG_0856.jpgIMG_0857.jpgIMG_0858.jpgIMG_0859.jpgIMG_0860.jpgIMG_0861.jpgIMG_0862.jpgIMG_0863.jpgIMG_0865.jpgIMG_0867.jpgIMG_0868.jpgIMG_0871.jpgIMG_0873.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, if you're in the market for that drone and a Tripltek, that's a good price. It's only $300 more than the RC Pro alone, and the Tripltek has a brighter screen more than twice as large

what is the care-refresh status?

I'd wonder if used Air 2s sales will stall a bit as people wait to see the price point of the Mavic 3 Classic..?

yeah, if you're in the market for that drone and a Tripltek, that's a good price. It's only $300 more than the RC Pro alone, and the Tripltek has a brighter screen more than twice as large

I'd wonder if used Air 2s sales will stall a bit as people wait to see the price point of the Mavic 3 Classic..?
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a Mavic 3 classic?

No refresh on this one. In the past, I've owned 6 DJI drones. I strive to be as careful as possible and thus never have had to regret not doing the refresh thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada