DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 2S Charger Power Cord

merak75

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just bought a Mavic Air 2 Battery Charger because I lost mine. It doesn't come with the power cord. I contacted support and they were not helpful. Anybody buy a third party AC power cord and what type do I need?
Thanks.

I just bought a Mavic Air 2 Battery Charger because I lost mine. It doesn't come with the power cord. I contacted support and they were not helpful. Anybody buy a third party AC power cord and what type do I need?
Thanks.
It's a standard plug, used in quite a bit of devices. The easiest thing to do is go to a thrift store local to you. They have a bin or two..three of wires and adapters for this and that. They probably have 10 or so in there that will work for maybe a buck or cheaper. I don't have your aircraft but I believe DJI's are all the same...at least all my aircraft are.. Its a non polarized AC pigtail. If you go to the Thrift store and one side is squared off and not both round...you can easily whittle off and round the end to make it work...I got about 10 laying around here from Laptop power bricks :p

You want one of these, right? Amazon.com: C2G Power Cord, Universal Power Cord, 2-Slot Non-Polarized, 14 AWG, Black, 6 Feet (1.82 Meters), Cables to Go 27398: Electronics

Reactions: merak75
Awesome, thanks so much for your reply. That will work perfectly.

Also, thanks to the moderator that moved my post to the correct place (sorry).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro